- Member FAQ Table of Contents -
- How to enable Trail Condition Alerts?
- How to become a Trustee and help Manage Trails for an Organization
- Member FAQ Content Details -
To set Favorites you must be a TrailHUB Member. Once Favorites are set, you will instantly receive email alerts when Trail conditions change.
- Login with your Member account.
- Search by State and Activity
- Click the "Heart Icon" next to any Organization
- Click the "Set all as Favorites" button on any page.
Trustees are people that Organizations will appoint to help manage trail conditions. A Trustee can:
- Manage Trail Status (OPEN/CAUTION/CLOSED)
- Manage Trail Notes
- Create Informational Alerts (New Snowfall totals, Overall Conditions, Events, Grooming Reports, Volunteer Trail Days, Promotions, Deals at Local Shops, etc..)
- **If you are an active outdoors person, you can be a Trustee for Multiple Organizations.
- You must Sign Up as a Member of TrailHUB.org
- Contact your Organization and let them know what email address you used to Sign Up.
- Your Organization Administrator will login and send you an automated invite to become a Trustee.
- Keep an eye on your email... you will receive notification of the invite.
- When you login to TrailHUB it will ask if you want to become a Trustee. After you accept, you will immediately see a "Manage Trails" link.
What happens next? - As a Trustee, you can Manage Trail Conditions, Add/Update Trail Notes, you can also help Post Informational Alerts for your Organization.
Features Reminder: Anytime a Trustee updates Trail Conditions or Posts Informational Alerts - the TrailHUB service instantly and automatically alerts anyone with Favorites set.